Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Oct. 25, 2020, 5:10 p.m.
Delicious mashed potatoes that can be eaten right after made, or topped with cheese and baked later. Substitute green onions with chives or other spices if desired.
- 5 lbs. Golden potatoes
- 1 stick Butter
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- 8 oz. Bacon Bits
- 3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic (minced)
- Quarter potatoes and boil in salted water for 15 minutes
- Drain the potatoes and mash then in the pot.
- Mix in the sour cream, cheese, butter, chopped onions, and bacon.
- Eat right away, or place in refrigerate and bake again later, 20 minutes at 350.